While cleaning out the basement the other day I came across a nice set of wheels.

Now that the green screen is upgraded I sometimes need to move the bar to get a shot, so I attached them to the bottom. I used long screws because they were handy and then used a dremel to cut them down.

It worked out so well that I modded the end tables next to it into one movable cabinet.

The peg leg works for stability but I do home to come across another wheel eventually.

I put this together right before my trip to Florida, so I haven’t needed to move it yet, but it’s nice to know I can do so when needed.